Monday, June 1, 2009

Stitch n Pitch & Project Update

There's this thing called a stitch n pitch. Local yarn stores reserve blocks of tickets, we buy them, and then everyone knits at a baseball game. We have a minor league team in OKC called the Redhawks, and our SnP was last Saturday. It was a lot of fun, despite DH's sour mood. I had cast on a toe-up sock on Thursday for practice before starting the Socks from the Toe-Up KAL on Ravelry (starts today), but didn't make much progress because of the amount of time I spent driving to see the YH at Dallas.  I finished the toe increases at SWAK on Saturday afternoon, and continued to knit at the game.

Here's what I had about mid-game:

I spent all day Saturday and Sunday knitting, so here's what I had this morning:

Pattern is Wendyknit's Sunrise socks and the yarn is tempted good grrl into the blue. 

As for my foot being on the YH's blog, she's doing the post about Plano tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I'll see my tattoo there.

No comments: