Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Decisions, decisions

I can cast on my next pair of socks at midnight (3.5 hours from now, but I doubt I'll stay up lol). There are 2 sock patterns per month (1 from the book, 1 free). This month, they are:

Free pattern: The nanner socks:

Pattern from the book: The On-Hold Socks (rav link):


I don't know which one I want to do first. I fully intend to do both. I'm also having trouble picking out a yarn. I have a blue one that I can use; but again, I don't know which pattern to do it with.

So, which pattern do you guys think I should do first?

2 comments:

Logan said...

1. Nanners are a lot cuter than I remember. Dammit

2. On hold looks way better in the book than on blockers

Dragon said...

They both look awesome, but if it were me I think I'd do the nanner socks first.