Sunday, June 21, 2009

Almost done!

My little elefante is only lacking eyes and a tail. I've been a little lax on posting pics, so I've posted some below.

The feet bore a fun resemblance to cupcakes.


The feet and the body.


Fast forward almost a week...... nearly finished! If I make this again, I will NOT crochet the ears as per the directions. I can surely knit something easier than it was to crochet them.



I kinda sorta sewed the head on crooked, so I'm going to have to sew the eyes in so that the elefante is looking to the side. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that, so I'll probably set her down until SnB on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

That is so frickin' cute. And the feet do look like cupcakes!

Dragon said...

LOL They do look like cupcakes! It looks really good :D I think it's weird that the directions have you knit everything but the ears...why have you crochet the ears instead of knitting them?