Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm sure there are dozens of jokes about the clap...

so I won't bore you with any more. I will, however, show you my clap. I've even managed to drop down one of the stitches. I'm about 3 rows away from dropping the next one. Dropping the first stitch wasn't as hard as I thought it would be-many of the project pages on Ravelry say that the malabrigo lace is sticky. I didn't really have any trouble.

You all know what my favorite yarn dyer is. Stacy of Tempted Yarns had a trunk show at the LYS on Friday, and of course, I went. I managed to snag some Good Grrl in the Deviant Behavior colorway (why do I keep spelling "behavior" with a "u?" I always have to retype it).

Isn't it pretty?

2 comments:

adoptionoption said...

Ironic that it's a joke about the clap and the photo looks like panties in the thumbnail you get through the Blogger dashboard.

It looks really pretty!

Dragon said...

It's looking great! I love the color of that yarn :)