Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ravelympics: Day 15

Well, I'm pretty far behind schedule. This picture is yesterday's progress (day 15). I obviously haven't finished the sleeves, and they're taking much longer than I thought they would. But, it is only 4:30ish, so there's still time. Who knows if I'll get done? I don't.
Being the captain of Team Sprout has taught me some lessons on leadership. I've learned that you can do your best and still get complaints and nasty comments. I've tried not to take it to heart, but it's easier said than done. I guess all that matters is that I tried my best to make it fun for the team members, and if they aren't happy, it isn't entirely my fault.

I'm going back to knitting. I've got a lot to do.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

It's still looking good! I don't know if I'll finish mine. But I'm going to give it a good try.