Here's my owls sweater to date:
I'm finally getting somewhere! I originally started it with some alpaca worsted, but I don't think the yarn is really worsted weight (it was bought from a local farm in Lancaster, Pa). So, I changed to Paton's Classic wool. Then, I had the opportunity to procure several skeins of Malabrigo worsted in my favorite color. I started over for the third time (making the s/m 36" version). Then, I realized the pattern called for bulky weight yarn. So I started over for the 4th time, this time making the 38" M size. Everything was going fine and dandy until I realized I had done the waist decreases at the wrong stitch marker, which led to another frogging. Now I've made up all of my backwards progress, and am finally making some headway. I just hope it fits.