Monday, October 12, 2009

Those pictures I promised...

I finally pulled out my camera tonight. This is my owls sweater. I just started the short rows to dip the yoke, so I guess I'm about 65% done with it. This is for a KAL, and I have until Thanksgiving to finish it. I think I can do it, even though the striping pattern in the yarn is driving me crazy.

I got a hold of some of Tempted's Luxe yarn. It is a cashmere blend! The colorway is Emergency. I love it. I'm going to make a pair of fingerless gloves for myself.


As you may know, I am participating in the Wendyknits KAL. You knit a pair of socks in a month and they draw a random person out of those who finished to receive prizes. I won this skein of J.knits sock yarn for my August Seaweed socks. I'm not sure what socks I'm going to make with it yet.


I've decided to make a mystic light shawl, and I have 3 skeins of Tempted bad grrl to make it with. Isn't it pretty? There's blue and red in it, overdyed with chestnut. I really want to start the shawl, but I need to finish my girasole first.


Finally, here are my mock cable socks. I can safely say that these are for my mom for Christmas since she doesn't read my blog anyway.

1 comment:

Dragon said...

The Tempted bad grrl is sooo beautiful! That will make a great shawl!

Those socks look great :D I'm sure your mom will love them!