Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's update du jour

I think I need to go to the dentist. I have one tooth that is pushed back, and I noticed today that the gum is really red above it. I think this has happened because I was in a conversation about dentists with some online friends, and therefore murphys law applies. If I hadn't mentioned my insane fear of dentists, my tooth would be fine. Since I'm mentioning it here, I'll probably need a root canal or it'll get pulled or something (it's a front tooth of course).

On to item 2: my vacation is 1step away from being un-takeawayable. My immediate boss signed the request; now just gotta wait for the dept head to put his john hancock on it. I don't know how or when I'll know if he's approved it, but at this point I'm not worried.

Item 3: I've started doing taebo. I'm not overweight, but I'm most certainly not in shape. What I think is hilarious is that I couldn't figure out why my abs didn't hurt afterwards on Sunday. Turns out I must not use them-they hurt after I jumped dh LOL. Anyway, I've managed to stick to an every other day schedule for the whole 3days since I started ( counting Sunday). Go me! I've tried exercising before, and it hasn't worked out yet. I like it so far, so hopefully I can find some motivation somewhere.

Item 4: I have razorburn on my legs, and it hurts.

Item 5: I'm about 3/4 of the way done with knitting a sock, but you get to wait for a pic.

Item 6: (this is six because I was going to use it as five, but couldn't remember what it was going to be, so I threw the sock tidbit in there instead). My tattoo needs to be touched up somewhere at the top of the ball and in the shadow below it. I took a knitting friend with me because she has wanted a knitting tattoo for a while but couldn't find anyone to go with her. Anywhoo, I think the tattoo artist is very hot, but I think he and the other tattoo people may be making fun of me when I'm not there. Oh well, I guess my tattoo isn't hardcore enough lol.

That's all I can think of right now. DH has the bedroom window open and I'm freezing to death. My thoughts are going to need some time to thaw out.

No comments: