Wednesday, March 11, 2009

eh.

I was going to post a witty humorous post on why it helps to read the pattern before you do the decreases on the toe part of socks, but I don't feel like it. I'm in a down mood again, and not only am I tired of TTC, I'm also tired of the fucking bad moods it puts me in. Not only am I still frustrated and angry about cycle 9, I wonder if a certain person realizes that it takes 2 to have a baby and that sex is usually required. Being tired really isn't an excuse anymore. But whatever. So thats all for tonight. I might take a break for a few days (or longer). I usually feel better after some sleep, so I'm headed to bed. I think I'll kick him "by accident" when I get there.

Oh, and when a pattern says to do a decrease row and then knit around twice 3 times, it doesn't mean do it until the end. You'll end up with elf socks if you do.

No comments: