Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just a quick note

We are leaving for the Grand Canyon this afternoon. I'm at work right now, but hope to leave early so that I can do important things (like pack lol). We are driving to Tucumcari, NM, and staying the night. I made sure the hotel has free internet, so I'll be able to update anyone who happens to read this. We will leave NM in the morning and should arrive in Williams, AZ, sometime tomorrow afternoon. We're playing it by ear as to whether we go to the GC both tomorrow afternoon and Friday. We intend to drive straight back on Sat (~13hrs).

We didn't take a honeymoon trip after the wedding in Feb, so this is our late honeymoon. Hopefully I won't kill him lol. I'll be sure to take gazillions of pics and will post some of them here. :)

No comments: