Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (I tried-hope it works!)
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I'm only 4'11" and I've *heard* that being under 5 feet and over age 18 makes me legally a midget.
2. I'm very very gullible, so I think the 2nd part of #1 was just a joke to see if I'd believe it. DH once told me that Dwight Yokum and Rob Zombie were brothers, and I believed him (and repeated it) until about 3 months ago.
3. I am currently in a holding pattern in my career: I work in a shitty biomedical research lab with crazy co-irkers, but grant-funded lab jobs are nearly recession-proof. I'm toying with getting a master's degree in genetic counseling or forensic DNA analysis. Or prostitution.
4. I moved to OK from PA when I was nearly 9. In order to convince me to move away from my friends quietly, my mother told me that we would be living in teepees with indians. And I believed her (see #2 for the reason why).
5. My dad was 30 years older than my mom (they weren't married), and committed suicide when I was 2. He had 2 children from his wife, and I've never had contact with them. I managed to find my half-brother's son on Myspace last year, and I'm very excited! He is the only contact I have with that side of the family because of the obvious break between my half-brother and half-sister and my mom.
6. I like to knit, crochet, and cross-stitch. Sewing is on the to-learn list as well.
7. I love to read, and my favorite tv shows are life, dexter, and biggest loser.
I doubt I found anyone who hasn't been previously tagged (sorry!), but I tag: