Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finished the socks & stash building

I finally finished DH's Diamond Gansey socks. He wanted ankle socks, so I only did 1 pattern repeat on the leg before I started the ribbing. He seems to like them, and I've heard that once you wear hand-made socks you'll never go back to store-bought socks again. I want more yarn, so I really hope its true lol.


PS-My aunt knit that blanket DH has his feet on. I love it.

This weekend, one of the girls decided to do some stash-busting. I came home with 6 skeins of worsted-weight malabrigo (its blue!!). It is destined to become my owls sweater (I benched the Patons on this one).
I also grabbed some cute (also blue) sock yarn, but I don't remember the brand. I may have been drunk when I purchased it lol-I'll post a pic when I figure out what it is.

ETA: I think it is KPPPM

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Wow! Those look very nice!