So the Ravellenics are finally over. Just like last time, I barely missed the deadline (by 35 mins this time). My project was Saroyan. I wanted a longer scarf, so I added 10 extra repeats to the straight section in the middle. Despite staying up until 3am on Saturday night, adding the extra length cost me a medal. Oh well. I like the way it turned out.
I finished my Geology shawl on Feb 7, but never got around to blocking it. I finally blocked it this weekend:
I also finished Roar. One of my best friends adopted a little boy, and I hope that he loves the hat. I had originally planned to do Terence, but I didn't like the way it turned out. I couldn't bring myself to finish it, so I switched projects. I like the way Roar turned out.
And lo, such a thing exists
5 days ago