Sunday, January 29, 2012

100 squares

I just finished my 100th square. While awesome, I'm 17 squares behind for January (and 14 squares behind overall). I'm sure I'll catch up though and still finish the blanket this year.

# of squares to go: 620
% complete: 13.9%

I also finished a Mairi Tam last weekend. I love the pattern, but I think I blocked it incorrectly or something. I tried on Muriel's tam (she gave me the leftover yarn to make mine). When I wore hers, it looked awesome on me. Mine doesn't. Maybe I blocked it too strongly? It seems much loser than Muriel's tam. I guess I can reblock it.
Here it is blocking on the plate:
And on my head:

I never wove in the ends because I wasn't sure if I would end up frogging it and using bigger needles. It's sitting on my nightstand while I figure out what to do with it.

No comments: